Tuesday, January 4, 2011

10 Things I am Looking Forward to This Year

10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, in particular, the battle at Hogwarts.

9. Green Lantern, in particular, Ryan Reynolds in... green.

8. Comic Con

7. Dreaming about moving back to the city. Oh yes, the financial models are being broken out.

6. Holding an "ideal portfolio" by the time I place my earmarked amounts into my retirement accounts.

5. News of The Dark Tower novel. I need Oy, Jake, Eddie, Susannah and Roland. They have become my ka-tet.

4. Planning that trip to Argentina.

3. Sam Park's novel. My friend's book is coming out. It is going to be a work of genius. Plus he supported me when it was darkest. The least I can do is watch him triumphant.

2. Just one date; where potential is everything afterwards, where nothing shades the past.

1. Hanging out with the people I love; more than I did in 2010. I forgot a few of your faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment